DESCRIPTIONRaidlight Custom Shoes are the most ever build environmentally friendly running shoes because of the possibility to change the worn out pieces, you can keep it for years and years. All these easy adaptable accessories make it perfectly custom to everyone's morphology, targets and field conditions. First of all, Raidlight Custom Shoes is designed for maximum comfort and support that you will feel at first fitting.
Comfort has been set up with feet experts : Well fitting with CTC Lyon, Cushioning pads and interchangeable 3D insole to fit to arch type with SIDAS-Conformable. Grip has been set up with rubber and outsole expert : Hypergrip. Based on our 12 years of passion and experience in trail running and the 250 user's suggestions via our web development workshop, the TEAM R-Light 001 will certainly influence the market by its innovation and in the way of using running shoes. Raidlight innovation (3 patents on this model) is dedicated to durability and versatility.
Resistant, durable and versatile base for high control on any ground has been set up with famous design studio : The Zebra Company
- Reinforced material
- Optimized lining zones
- Stable & wide midsole
- Front bouncing pad
- Comfortable fitting stabilized with a 4 axis shank
- 6mm studs
- Lacing with pressure dispatcher
- The shoes RaidlightTEAM R-LIGHT 001 containing a sole Neutral 3D (Specific shape for maximum foot stability and for an optimal performance.).
- You can customize your shoe depending on your type of stride:
- Pronator: Open heel cup for optimum cushioning Specific shape for ideal presure distribution (Link).
- Supinator: Forefoot pad for optimum cushioning. Specific shape for ideal pressure distribution.(Link).
- There are three different strides.
- To know exactly what is your kind of stride, you need to take your worn out running shoes and put them on a flat area then you just need to look at the wear out of our outsoles on the "fore shoe".
|If your outsoles are worn out on the outside : you have a supinator stride.
||If your outsoles are worn out on the inside : You have a pronator stride.
||If your outsoles are uniformly worn out, you have a universal stride.