DESCRIPTIONOff-road speed and traction. The popular GEL-TRABUCO has been integrated in the FUJI trail line, which is developed by ASICS in collaboration with elite trail runners and recognisable by a distinctive reflective Mount Fuji logo on the heel. A long-standing favourite of those who take their running off-road, the GEL-FUJI TRABUCO NEUTRAL is lighter and more responsive without sacrificing on comfort. The NEUTRAL version of the GEL-FUJI TRABUCO has a softer Solyte lasting to provide extra cushioning. It also features a Rock Protection Plate and Trail Specific Outsole to provide protection and traction on the most challenging surfaces. The Personal Heel Fit provides a memory foam collar in the heel to ensure a secure, comfortable fit. The GEL-FUJI TRABUCO G-TX features a weatherproof yet breathable GORE-TEX® upper to protect your foot in extreme weather conditions.
- Rock Protection Plate: Rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trail Specific Outsole :Trail Specific Outsole features reversed lugs for excellent uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Solyte Midsole Material: Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- Trusstic: Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- GEL ® front and back: special silicone plates placed in the front and back of the shoe for reduce the impact on the heel and forefoot.
- Lace Pocket
- 3M Reflective
- 3M Scotchlite
- Wet grip rubber
- ComforDry sockliner
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®
- Rock Protection Plate
- Removable Sockliner